BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 20, 2011

St. Thomas and Puerto Rico

Our second port of call was Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, USVI. It was beautiful. Here was pulling up to port.



We took an excursion to Magens Bay and went swimming...beautiful.




Overlooking Magens Bay :)





I told Anthony I was going to make him wear this sign around his neck lol.

The next day we sailed into San Juan, Puerto Rico. I absolutely adored Puerto Rico. We plan on going back someday. :)
We took a ride through the city (it was big) to the rain forest.














This was an observation tower where you could look out all across San Juan area.

On top of the tower :)

I LOVED the flowers in the rain forest...lol I only posted a few of the pics I took.





Then we went on a pretty little hike :)







 After the rainforest, we got dropped of in Old San Juan for some shopping. We ate...fuganda? Something like that. It's an authentic Peurto Rican dish made with mashed green bananas....and let me tell ya. It was insane. I could eat this stuff for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I would travel all the way back to Puerto Rico JUST to eat this again.
Anthony got the seafood fuganda...

And I got the chicken. Now I'm hungry.

0 comments: