BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 29, 2011

*New Year Goals*

Well, I have a long list of things already planned out for 2012. Here goes.

1. I'm starting a 5 month challenge on January 1st. No junk food of any kind until my birthday. I'm excited to see how happy my body will be after only eating healthy food for almost half a year! A physical trainer once told me to follow this rule: Pick it, Pull it, Skin it. If you can pick it, pull it from the ground, or skin it (meat) then you are eating healthy food. Good rule to live by. :)

2. January 1st I'm also going back on the HCG diet. I'm doing it without Anthony this time, and hopefully that will make it easier. He has got to be the hardest person to diet with. He is going on a low carb, high protien diet and has agreed to do the 5 month challenge with me. Any bets on how long he'll last? lol.

3. Anthony wants to learn how to play the piano. So we ordered some beginner books. I'm excited about teaching him, so we will see how it goes...

4. I am planning on going to massage school this fall. There is a really great school in Maui that I am applying to...keeping my fingers crossed that I will be accepted!

5. There have been a lot of ups and downs since moving to Dillingham. It's been really hard, but things seem to be on a somewhat normal level now. Maybe just because I'm used to it now. But I'm going to try really hard to be happy and stay positive this year. After all, every time I stop and think about how blessed I truly am, I feel guilty for having a bad attitude about where we are. So happy thoughts this year!!

6. And of course, Bible reading has to be on this list lol. Anthony and I have not found a church out here in Dillingham yet. There is one baptist church, but I've heard some different stories about it. We havn't been able to visit yet, because we have both been working opposit shifts and Sundays. Until I quit my job right before vacation. So hopefully we will be able to visit and find out a little about the church soon.

Well,this list could go on (and on), but I'm gonna stop here. Best of wishes in your new year endeavors!

0 comments: