BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 8, 2012

Here we go again...

Ok. Im going to TRY and start blogging again semi-regularly. I've been crazy busy with school recently. We are just going into week 5. I had a practical for swedish massage today, and we start learning lomi lomi on Wed...so excited! Biology though...that's been a whole different animal. Learning a LOT. Not the funnest part of school lol, but necessary. I have a big skeletal-muscle quiz in the morning and I can't wait for tomorrow to be over and done. Then I can breath a little easier...and catch some beach time.  :)  I'll try and take some pics soon so I can post a few - Maui is beautiful. I absolutely love living here. Except for the bugs. Enough said.

I'm headed to Oahu for Thanksgiving this year to spend a little time with Ty and Shannon. Also crashing their party over Christmas break, and Anthony is meeting me there. It will be great to see them for a while. Speaking of Christmas, I'm supposed to be making something homemade for Bek...when am I even going to find the time for that? And what exactly do you handcraft as a gift for the craft queen? So I'm thinking if I "handpick" an island made gift that should work right? Hehe.

I should probably get a few things done and head to bed. I tend to do a little better on a quiz when all my cylinders are firing...

Namaste.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad your posting again!

Heather McEntire said...

what.ev.er.
look on pinterest.
tons of craft ideas, lots of them simple and yet beautiful.
maybe crafting time instead of beach time... =o)

Mrs.Lambert said...

What heather said (:

Heather McEntire said...

it's a conspiracy!!!!!!!
we ganged up on you!!
=o)