BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 1, 2013

Finals are OVER!!

So finals were this morning. I'm now officially done with school. Whoo-hoo! So my class (being the special needs awesome class that we are)...well, we had fun with it. Why be serious at finals? Honestly?
So there were bubbles involved. And maybe definitely chocolate.







A few of our peeps are missing from these pics...but hopefully I'll get a group photo of all of us at graduation on Saturday. So excited to be done with school!!

3 comments:

Heather McEntire said...

congratulations. now rejoin the real world, Kip.

Anonymous said...

Hі mateѕ, hoω іs thе whole
thing, and ωhаt you ωіsh for to ѕay about thіѕ ρіece of writing, in my
viеω іts rеallу remarκable in faѵor of me.



Heгe is my ωeb ѕіte ...
MintedPoker Offer

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was an extгemely good post. Takіng the tіme and аctual effort
tο create a goοd aгticlе… but what
can I sаy… I procrаstinatе a
lot and don't seem to get anything done.

Feel free to surf to my webpage: 888 Poker Bonus ()