BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Year in Review

One year from yesterday my husband and I said "I Do"...seems like it was just yesterday. Bek flew in for a few days and that was so special :). It meant so much to have at least part of my family there. It was very special for Anthony that his family was able to see him married....and his Grandpa married us. The only way the day could have been any better was if the rest of my family and friends could have been there. It has been an amazing year...



We honeymooned in Oct on a carribean cruise....sailing to Grand Cayman, Belize, Honduras and Mexico...the most amazing experiance of our married life :) Those countries were beautiful!


We had a great time just relaxing on Miami Beach...enjoying being togeather.

Lookig forward to the next year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One year! Your an ole married woman now! So proud of you and Anthony.. a year is a big accomplishment! Be proud of yourself and all that you've created.

I miss you like crazy!

blondevue... said...

Congratulations on your 1st wedding anniversary!!