BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 1, 2011

Headed to Anchorage

Im headed to Anchorage tonight....in a few hrs. ( I should be packing lol.) Anthony has been in Bethel all week for training and we are flying into Anchorage at about the same time...it will be sooo nice to get out of Dillingham for a few days. Remind myself that somewhere in the world there are real stores, where a gallon of milk dosn't cost $8. Anthony and I are gonna do some shopping and have some fun. Then in a few days two of my favorite people are driving down to visit! I'm so excited to see Ang and Chub...can't wait! I really should go start packing now lol...

2 comments:

blondevue... said...

How fun! Hope you enjoy your trip to Anchorage and time with your sister and ADORABLE Mac!

Grammie Kim said...

Have a wonderful time with Anthony in Anchorage, sweetie. Wish I could stow away in Chubba's luggage, but she would tell. ;o)