BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 29, 2011

A few pics from KY

I managed to take a few pictures while we were in KY....not many though. Here are a few from my birthday...
The delicious ice cream cake that Nancy (Anthony's mom) bought for my birthday. Tasty.
We went to church, then we all had lunch at Red Lobster.

Anthony and Pap...love this picture.

Anthony, Grandma and Maggie..poor Maggie is scared of Anthony, and believe me, he tortures her. Just think of Angela and the cat.

Nancy, Anthony and Thomas

We took Thomas to Kart Kountry for some quality time...these two have too much fun playing video games..

What a bunch of nerds :)

Brothers...Anthony tortures Thomas too. But he only gets to do it about once a year, so I spose it's allowed.



Tornados and storms aside, we had a good time. It was great to see Anthony's family and get out of Dillingham for a few days. I'm in the middle of cooking dinner so I've gotta run...love all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Good to see a pic of you! You are beautiful as EVER!!! love ya!

Mrs.Lambert said...

finally some pictures!looks like yall had a good time...now house pictures please!

Jenn said...

So glad you posted pictures. It's been awhile. I'm glad you got to get away for a little while. Love tons and miss you more!