BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 3, 2011

My House

So Ang has been asking me to post pictures of my house...so here it is, in part. This is only the downstares...I havn't had a chance to do any cleaning or organizing upstairs lately, so that part will have to wait. :)
Comming out of the kitchen up into the entry way, and upstairs.

This room is messy...oh well. It's off my kitchen, and to the left there is a half bathroom w/my washer and dryer.

My kitchen.

Don't laugh at my makeshift curtain over the door...its working till I can get something better :)

The dining room.

And from another view lol...

The living room, right next to the dinning room.

I have some pretty sheer tan curtains for the living room and dining room but I don't have rods yet...you have to order EVERYthing online out here!



So that's it for now...upstares we have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. I will try and post pictures of those as soon as I can get them straightened up lol.


And now I have a girlie movie to watch...Anthony is in one of his villages tonight so I'm making the best of it. :)

6 comments:

Mrs.Lambert said...

AWWW...YOUR HOUSE IS PRETTY NICE!I CANT WAIT TO SHOW YOU MINE!(: SEE YOU SOON SIS!

Mrs.Lambert said...

P.S. IM PRETTY SURE YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT WILL GO NICELY IN THE LIVING ROOM(:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT.. What a big house! So bright! You will put your touches on it as you go! It's such a good start! Now I know what I can buy you to add to it!

I AM GIDDY that you are coming home soon.

Grammie Kim said...

You needed to pose in your kitchen with a cute apron...sigh. ;)

Anonymous said...

Such a cute home! Love it!!!!

Mrs.Lambert said...

now time for some upstairs pics please!!!