BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 24, 2011

A bathroom cleaning kind of day

So yesterday on my one day off, I decided to clean my three bathrooms. I put this decal on the wall over the mirror above the sink :) I love how it turned out.
So this is our main bathroom upstairs....I still have to work on organizing the bedrooms more, so those rooms will have to wait a little longer.

You can really tell, but it's actually pretty big.

Anyway, this pretty much summs up my week. The rest of the time I'm either at work or trying to sleep a little. I'm having serious issues with insamnia because I'm working days, swings and graves all in a week every week. So I'm trying to find solutions for not being able to sleep. (suggestions anyone?)

Dillingham has grown considerably in population since it's summer...lots of fishermen and construction crews. Oh yes, construction. They are paving my road. Which will be nice in the long run, but it turns my 5 minute drive into a 30 minute drive...oh well. But with all these people in town, it turns out everyone is out of lettuce. It's not to be had anywhere in Dillingham...which sucks when you just made burgers and you can't have a bun because you're on a diet. Just sayin.





1 comments:

Mrs.Lambert said...

grow your own lettuce silly,its summer(: