BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The movers came yesterday...

and now my house is bare. It actually went a lot better than I thought it would...took about 8 hrs. We had Baileys scheduled to drop off our new furniture (which we ordered in Dec) mid morning. They called me about an hr after they were supposed to show up and said there was a problem...Anchorage had sent the wrong love seat. They said it was now on back order and that they would have it for me in about a month and a half...well...we had words. Lots of words. We got it all figured out though...and besides that, it was a really smooth move! Today we have more packing, cleaning and errands to run. Anthony is at Grand Jury right now and I'm supposed to be at the store lol...so I'd better get on it.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm glad the moving went smoothly. Sorry about the loveseat! Can't wait to see you guys Sunday! Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Man oh Man.. WE went through furniture issues too. The worst. Hang in there you'll be settled in your new home soon!
Amber

blondevue... said...

You had "words" poor sales people! lol, jk I'm sure I would have been upset too!! Hope everything gets there in time etc. Wondering how you will like Dillingham, you'll have to post about it for us!

Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for the bailey's lady.. haha.. !