BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 28, 2011

One week down

We got our phones in today...SO happy about that. Service is sketchy, but it's better than not having a phone! Our Internet has been in and out also, thankfully it is working tonight lol. Anthony went to hang out with the boys, they are having Poker Night at one of the local officer's house. We are starting to settle in here - and our house is starting to look like a home. I DO love the weather...so much warmer than Fairbanks. My hair loves the weather too...my curls are making a come-back. :) I will post pictures of the house once we finish setting it up. I have to buy curtains for all my windows at some point...turns out finding curtains that arn't almost 90" long is proving difficult...ridiculous. I should know something about the job I interviewed for by the end of the week...and I am looking into some different options too. Anyway, I'm back online so give me a call!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippy... Phones are awesome!!!! love you~

blondevue... said...

SO glad you post!! :D I keep saying that don't I? ;)
Very cool about getting your phones! AWESOME!!
You'll have your house completly set up in no time! Yay!