BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 28, 2012

...and more pics. Because I rock like that.

Shannon and I have beautiful holiday nails. Read and weep, sisters. I bought her OPI's new James Bond 18K gold fleck nail polish. It rocks.

Sisters :)

and the husband.

We went bowling last night. And on the way out I took a nose-dive on the asphalt. Typical right? But hey! No broken bones this time :) That's always a pleasant change. So I was the cheering section. But if I'd been playing, I would have sent all these ankle-biters home crying to their mammas. :)

I told Ty to do a Tim Tebow...this was his version. I'm pretty sure there were even a few tears involved...

Thing 1 & Thing 2. Probably the baddest bowlers I know of. 


Shannon (aka gutter queen) was happiest when eating chili cheese fries. She doesn't look happy here. But trust me.

I was gonna post pics of my wounds...but I forgot. Oh well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Gutter queen and I would get along perfectly.

Heather McEntire said...

i love LOVE the Tebow.
that was hysterical.

Heather McEntire said...

oh and by the way, I NEED SOME OF THAT POLISH!!!!! super super jealous.

Mrs.Lambert said...

I was looking at the James Bond collection in the beauty supply the other day!it was very tempting....

Grammie Kim said...

Thing 1 and thing 2 would give dr. suess a run for his money...