BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 24, 2012

Twas the night before Christmas...

I flew into Honolulu Tuesday night for Christmas break. Anthony flew down from AK and we are having a great time. :) I bought a new camera (yay!) a few days ago so here goes.
We had lunch at Red Lobster on Saturday...so tasty.

Lol it took Shannon a few minutes to figure out how to crack her crab legs...

But when she did...lol...

The wheedle little brother

 My newest sister :)

...and just because.


 Today is our holiday baking day...we've been at it since this morning.

...and so have the guys. Sitting around periodically hollering about how they need cookies. 

Well, better get back to it. Time to start baking the sugar cookies! Hope everyone is having a fantastic Christmas Eve!

2 comments:

Heather McEntire said...

I love how you have NO comments.
because no one expects there to be a new post....
hehehehehehhee!!!

Mrs.Lambert said...

I wish I could've been with you sisters....but there's always next year(: